Your single access point to films, images and texts from selected collections of 40 film archives across Europe
KINONEDELJA No. 21
Description:1. In Moscow. October 13. The Workers' Club named after V.I. Lenin is opened.
2. The “Jar”, a palace for the workers.
3. An auto-trolley is tested at Kursk Station under the supervision of the head of the military inspectorate, Comrade Podvojskij.
4. In Borisoglebsk. Soviet mills, processing up to 8,200 tons of grain daily.
5. The Peoples’ Military Commissariat (VOEN) departs from the city of Saratov toward Chvalynsk, protected by the warship “Saratovec” and a military torpedo vessel.
6. In Vitebsk. Regional military commissar N.I. Muralov oversees maneuvers. / Cavalry attack.
7. In Gžatsk. General military inspection headed by Comrade Muralov.
Keywords:EFG1914 / World War I / Podvojskij; Muralov / The Workers' Club named after V.I. Lenin is opened; An auto-trolley is tested at Kursk Station; Soviet mills; The Peoples’ Military Commissariat departs from Saratov; General military inspection headed by Comrade Muralov / Moscow; Borisoglebsk; Saratov; Vitebsk; Gžatsk / City and town life / Agriculture